Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NEDA Week: Some Statistics

This statistic sickened me.  I've taught third grade.  I know what they are like.  I hate knowing that the chance of wishing his or her body was different by age eight.... so sad.

Eating disorders are sly, cunning, and baffling and they strike when you least expect.  If you know someone who might have some unusual eating tendencies, or anything that gives you a red flag... even a casual conversation could be more helpful than you realize.

Today's featured blog is Weighing the Facts, a blog that has a lot to celebrate - including recently turning 5 in the blogosphere.  This blog is full of resources - from quotes, to poems, to blog posts, to facts and stats.  I found a lot of comfort in the inspiration on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?