Sunday, February 24, 2013

Act 12

I was at the pet store stocking up on a few things for the Pup.  My little guy has truly brightened my life, and my heart goes out to all pet owners who rescue a furry little friend and care for them for the rest of their life.  I am especially appreciative of those who rescue senior pets, that takes a special person with a huge heart to do so.

What better way to thank someone for taking care of a senior dog than to leave a smile on their next bag of dog food!  I left this note on a bag of "mature" food for small dogs, and hope whoever finds it can feel that gratitude, from both their dog and from me.

Catherine Hubbard was a child full of smiles.  She had firey red hair and a passionate love for animals.  Her constant smile will be missed by many, and because of her love for animals, family and friends are honoring Catherine with donations to the Newtown Animal Shelter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?