Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Act 19

One of my students introduced me to this author, and one of my friends introduced me to this specific book.  It is truly my favorite.  I have it on my kindle, so whenever I need a pick-me-up, I can read it, wherever I am.  The story is especially sweet because of the way it connects such different souls, and leaves each one better than it was before.  I left this sticky note on the cover of the last copy at the book store, and hope the person who finds this will be even more eager to read the story!

Avielle Rose Richman might have liked this book.  A spitfire of a six-year-old who loved to tell stories, she offered her heart to the world, and the world loved her right back.  Avie enjoyed horseback riding, music, archery, kung fu, and especially participating in adventures like a super hero.  She had an infectious smile and her laughter brightened a room.  And now, maybe her soul has landed in the stars....


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?