Thursday, March 21, 2013

30 Day Recovery Challenge: Day 27

27. Do you believe in full recovery? Why or why not?

Yes, I do believe in full recovery. 
Two of my inspirations are both fully recovered. 
If they can do it, then it is possible. 

I know that it's not going to be easy.  I know that I will likely not be fully recovered for a few years, cause it's going to take a while to undo the 20+ years of damage.  While I've successfully been able to reach a healthy weight, and maintain that weight, it's the mental piece that is going to take a while.  Getting the food in has gotten much easier.  It's learning to like it, learning to have it as a part of my life, instead of defining my life.... eating is still a lot of work and a lot of thought.  When eating no longer takes up my entire thought process, is no longer a mental obsession.... then I'll be recovered.  

And yes, I will get there one day.  That I will.........



2 comments:

So? What do you think?