Thursday, March 14, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks



Day 113 - Friday 3/8/13 - SO thankful for my nutritionist for reminding me where I was and how far I've come, despite the fact that I feel so ugh about things.

Day 114 - Saturday 3/9/13 - Thankful for my BFF and her willingness to try new recipes just for fun - sweet treat to actually have homemade soft pretzels!

Day 115 - Sunday 3/10/13 - Appreciative of this unseasonable weather - the Pup and I enjoyed a nice walk without the burden of winter gear!

Day 116 - Monday 3/11/13 - Very grateful for those who stepped in and took care of the Pup today - was a 12 hour day with no breaks, so glad it's over!

Day 117 - Tuesday 3/12/13 - I am thankful that today is Tuesday.  Because that means tomorrow is Wednesday, and I'm one more day closer to Thursday.

Day 118 - Wednesday 3/13/13 - I am thankful I get to talk to my therapist tomorrow.  It's been that kind of week.

Day 119 - Thursday 3/14/13 - Believe it or not, I'm grateful that I do not have to go into work tomorrow.  I am out for a workshop all day, and it will be a nice treat to actually sit down for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?