Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 Day Recovery Challenge: Day 22

22. Do you think you are fully committed to recovery and willing to do whatever it takes to recover? If not, what do you think is holding you back?

I truly am not sure.  

I am fully committed to taking care of my body, and getting and keeping it healthy. 

If that means recovery,
then so be it.

I am the only person that can make my life better.
I am the only person that can take care of my health.
I am the only person standing in my way.



2 comments:

  1. A healthy body is part of recovery, but don't forget to give your heart and spirit equal time! You have a great wellspring of strength and beauty in you, be sure to nurture it and it will bring you through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very valid point - I guess I look at my mind and heart as part of my body? Once I let my body reach it's full potential, then they will follow? More to ponder, for sure!

      Delete

So? What do you think?