- I miss my equestrian life. It was such a special chapter of my life.
- I miss my sweet, cuddly cat.
- I miss the carefree innocence of childhood. I didn't get to be a kid long enough.....
- I miss the family camping trips before they got bad.
- I miss my California "family" and the vacations I had with them.
- I miss being able to make decisions that were not based on money.
- I miss the milestone experiences I skipped growing up.
Day 12 Prompt: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)