Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 24: Worst Traits?

Oh goodness.  Only three?  I could come up with a heck of a lot more, and it would be way easier than a list of positive traits, sadly.

First, I am very stubborn, er, determined.  It's not that I'm unwilling, I just need to very clearly understand the how, why, and what before I will agree...... most of the time.

Second, I am extremely hyper-vigilant.  I notice EVERYthing.  I mean everything.  To a fault.  And this gets in the way of a lot.  It is extremely frustrating, and I've yet to find a positive in being hyper-vigilant.

Thirdly, I seem to enjoy living in an internal misery.  I don't know how to enjoy life without worrying about the other shoe dropping.

Other traits?  I could list a dozen easily, but I will, for once, follow the rules of the challenge and stop with three.

Day 24 Prompt: Your top three worst traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?