What makes me uncomfortable?
- Spiders, anywhere in the house.
- Fake people who pretend to like me.
- Too much time with my immediate family, cause too much time means arguing.
- Being in a car with my parents, no matter how short the ride.
- Looking at and living in my body.
- Large groups of people over age ten.
- Dirt and germs.
- Getting lost in unfamiliar areas.
- Doing something new for the first time. And the second. And usually the third time.
- Putting myself in a position where I might be judged.
Day 3 Prompt: Things that make you uncomfortable.