Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 19: Five Faves

Had I known this prompt was coming (and technically, I did, I just wasn't paying close enough attention!) I might have been able to select only one blog for the Day 5 prompt!  So in addition to my bloggy buddies I introduced you to in Day 5, here are five more blogs worth checking out (at least in my opinion!)

Blog 1 - Now. Here. Life -- This relatively new blog is quickly becoming a favorite, as I can relate very much to what the author shares.  That, and she's incredibly inspiring with her words, and her photography!  One of my favorite lines on her whole blog is on her About Me page - "I'm a recovering control-freak."  She's not had an easy path in life, which makes her words all the more motivating to read.

Blog 2 - Charming Simplicity -- I only recently met Judi, through July's NaBloPoMo, and charming is definitely a good descriptor of her blog, and of her!  She writes about this and that, smiles, some challenges, beautiful flowers, and life.  And she offers quite a refreshing look at things in the process!

Blog 3 - Tales of a Boundary Ninja -- If you're looking for some psychological wisdom, you're going to want to check out Attachment Girl's blog.  She has so much intellectual and scientific knowledge of this process called therapy that you're bound to learn more than you expect.  That, and she's an awesome writer, and person! 

Blog 4 - I'm Just That Way and That's Just Me -- Not one of my typical blogs, but one of my favorites.  Dani is a "sassy, crafty, mama bird from Los Angeles raising a very sweet little girl with Autism in the Midwest....and stuff" which pretty much says it all.  I'm inspired, motivated, and sometimes a little saddened by all that she has faced with her little bird, yet, I always feel good after reading her blog.

Blog 5 - I am intentionally not listing a five.... cause there are about fifty more I could list, so instead I'll steer you over to my blog roll, where you might find some repeats, or not, but it's an ever-growing list so it will make for a very long-lasting number five!

Day 19 Prompt: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you know you just made my whole week :) Thank you so very much for listing me here. Like you, my blog is truly a slice of who I am and what I think/feel/experience and I'm honoured that you relate to what I write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. {grin} glad to brighten things up! This blog world is such a fun one to connect with and relate to others!

      Delete
  2. You are too kind!!! While I can't say I would describe my blog as you have, I can say Thank You ~ I am sure you know you have inspired ME, starting with blogging about those things for which I am thankful and for that too, I say Thanks!! :) Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Judi! Always thankful for projects like NaBloPoMo that introduce me to new bloggy buddies!

      Delete
  3. I always love when you create posts like this - you have introduced me to some fabulous blogs and bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?