1. Immediate goals - accomplished in the next two-three weeks
2. Short term goals - accomplished in the next two-three months
3. Long term goals - accomplished in the next 12-18 months
4. Life time goals - accomplished sometime in this lifetime
5. Ongoing goals - working on creating new habits one day at a time
With that in mind, I will attempt to proceed with this post.
1. Immediate goals - get my house cleaned up, get orders for school completed and submitted, get a new vacuum cleaner, survive the next ten days without my team
2. Short term goals - paint my kitchen cabinets, get my windshield replaced, complete my summer project for school, reduce therapy to twice a week, reduce nutritionist visits to every other week
3. Long term goals - reduce nutritionist visits to monthly check ins, get my anxiety in check, learn to meal plan, learn to be kinder to myself
4. Life time goals - get to the root cause of my anxiety, reduce therapy to once a week, become comfortable in my own skin, start a family
5. Ongoing goals - stay better hydrated, maintain a healthy weight, build healthy eating habits, strive to always do my best at work, and in life...
That should keep me busy for a while, dontcha think?