Saturday, September 15, 2012

Challenge 10, Part 3: Inspiration


Failure. Not something that is often seen as an inspirational topic. But this quote proves otherwise. It's all about perspective, dear readers, perspective indeed.

You may have figured out that as much as I speak about perspective here, it is something I struggle with, especially when my anxiety is heightened and I am stressed.... which is more common these days than I'd prefer.

Thankfully, it often only takes a short conversation with one of my team members to shift my perspective and realize that a positive spin can be found in just about every situation, if only we remember to look.....


4 comments:

  1. It's so true, there is always a silver lining to every cloud. I look at my own life and sometimes I think 'My God, I've reached 30 and all I have to show for it is a over a decade of disordered eating and a drug problem'
    But if I look closer I see that I have had amazing life experiences and met the most fantastic people along the way. I've been to the university of life.

    Love these posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby-tuesday! I love the way you said it - the university of life - I think that's the best explanation I've heard yet!

      Delete
  2. I love this quote:) What interesting lives we have all had... I agree with Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love! Interesting is for sure a good word choice here!

      Delete

So? What do you think?