Friday, September 14, 2012

Challenge 10, Part 2: Inspiration


I love this quote.  Even when I'm crabby and sad and feeling like a complete mess of a person, forever destined to be alone, this quote can make me smile through my tears.

It has to be true.  I know it does.  Because I know that life delivers to us what we most want when we least expect it.  I really want to get married and have a family.  But there is no significant other in my world right now.  This quote reminds me that the perfect* person for me is out there somewhere... wondering what it would be like to meet me...

* Perfect really only exists in the dictionary, or at least that's what I believe.  However, in this case, perfect for me means someone that is full of imperfections, too, because I know I sure am!


2 comments:

  1. I can always remember a girl at school saying to me, 'out there, there is someone for everyone.' I really believe in this. One day when you least expect it. :) Have you seen the movie Serendipity? You should watch it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *think* I believe in it, or at least I hope that if I repeat it enough, and read it enough, I'll believe in it. Miracles do happen! I haven't yet seen Serendipity, I think I'll add it to my watch list - thanks for the recommendation! xox

      Delete

So? What do you think?