Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge 10, Part 1: Inspiration

Such a fun topic!  As a quote collector, it's going to be tough to choose just the right ones this week.....

I am a big music junkie.  I have music playing whenever I can (thanks to streaming music sources!)  I will listen to pretty much anything, too.  I love this line from The Middle because it is one of those songs that no matter how many times I listen to it, I always smile.  I can always use the reminder that I don't need to try to be someone else, just being me is good enough.  Sometimes I'm better at listening than others, but hey, what can I say?

4 comments:

  1. Another quote I adore lovely lady. I look forward to more...sending you love xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy Eat World...were they 80's? Just remember to believe it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were late 80's, but they are still going strong! Kinda like Green Day, they have a cult-like following :) And boy, do I try to keep Journey in mind and "don't stop believing" but it's not easy! xox

      Delete

So? What do you think?