Well folks, November is coming to an end for 2012.
Though it's a 30 day month, I swear, it has felt twice as long to me.
Highlights of the month:
- NaBloPoMo! I loved meeting so many bloggers and their blogs - many were added to my blog list, and I'm excited to keep in touch with my new friends!
- Meeting my new best friend! This pup has been such a joy to have. While he hasn't fixed all my problems or lifted my depression, he sure has brought more comfort into my world.
- Making the best pie I've ever made for Thanksgiving dessert.
Lowlights of the month:
- Stupid depression.... plummeted over the last few weeks....
- I'm in the process of a med adjustment, which is never fun.
Finally, a brief response to NaBloPoMo's prompt for today:Through this month's NaBloPoMo challenge, I learned that being real on my blog is actually helpful and inspiring to others. I've been hesitant, at times, in posting how I'm *really* doing, for fear of turning away my readers. I now see how sharing my reality, which has always been therapeutic for me, has actually connected me with complete strangers, and made me feel a lot less alone!
And that, my friends, is the end of NaBloPoMo!
Or as Porky Pig likes to say, "That's all folks!"