Monday, November 12, 2012

Challenge 17: Radu Voinea

Image courtesy of Radu Voinea
This week's Image Inspiration comes from photographer Radu Voinea.  As I've done for the last few weeks.... I've sought out images that are striking to me, and this one really hit well as it speaks to the season, which is one of my favorites.

I want to step into my monitor, and right into this scene.  My nostrils dance with the cripsness of the autumn air.  My ears are serenaded by the crisp crunch of the fallen leaves.  My feet almost glide over the slippery texture of the moist, fallen leaves.  The fall mist that is sprinkling washes the day away....

I want a good book, a waterproof cushion, and a thermos of warm cider as I sit on a bench, under my red umbrella, enjoying the best that autumn has to offer.

P.S.  I just saw that this is my 222 post!  You know how I love numbers, so I couldn't resist marking this milestone in my blogging world!

5 comments:

  1. Great photo! And congrats on your 222nd post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!
    (The photo is part of a Blogging for Wellbeing project - there's a link on the side of the page that has all the prompts that we've done, where I've been introduced to some GREAT artists!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Here's a little something for you! :)
      http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.ca/2012/11/an-award.html

      Delete
    2. I am honored Larissa! And I look forward to participating in sharing the celebration with others! What a wonderful note to end a not-so-wonderful day with :)

      Delete

So? What do you think?