Sunday, July 1, 2012

First Blogger Challenge: Complete!

So, I did it.  I completed the blogger challenge.  I'm honestly a little surprised that I was able to keep up with the post-a-day pace, but somehow it all worked.

June 2012 Blogger Challenge
I'm kinda sad it's over.  It was a growth-filled experience, and it gave me something to look forward to each day in June.  I met some pretty amazing people, too.  Everyone commented how nice of a community was built through this challenge.  I agree.  I look forward to keeping connected to those I met, who inspired me to write daily through their own sharing on their blogs.

Right from the challenge website, the mission was clearly spelled out - "Hungry for Change are delighted to partnership with Actively Arielle in a blog challenge that is sure to encourage, inspire and educate in so many diverse ways."  It lived up to it's mission, that's for sure - challenging, encouraging, inspiring, and educating in many, many different aspects of life. 

Thank you Arielle, and thank you Tracey, for creating and fostering a community of kindness and inspiration that benefits and educates everyone!  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?