Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 20: Characters that Remind Me of Me

Wow.  This is going to be a fun one!  
I read way too many books, so I don't think I'll be able to pick just one character, but I'll try to keep it in check!


Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables) - Her tenacity and fierce loyalty are qualities I value and hope that I too, posses.  Plus, I would have loved to live in the time in which Anne lived... life was so much simpler then!



Francie Nolan (Tree Grows in Brooklyn) - I love Francie's innocence, and her outlook on life, despite the challenges she faced.  She didn't live in an easy world, but she managed to make the best of things, and I try to do the same (not always successfully!)



Punky Brewster - I know she isn't a book character, but she was my hero growing up.  I wanted a bedroom like hers soooo badly!  While I tended to match my outfits slightly (only very slightly) better than she did, her spunk, her colorful personality, her zest?  I have been compared to her before, and I take it as a compliment!


I could go on for pages and pages here, but I think these would be my top three character connections.  Though this might have to become the first of a multi-prompt series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?