Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week 44: Holiday Smiles

During the holiday season, what makes me smile the most is watching the Random Acts Of Kindness that seem to be more plentiful during this time of year.  It is so wonderful to see so much giving!  Whether someone has adopted a family, or donated to a food pantry, or volunteered at a soup kitchen.... giving is giving, no matter how you look at it.

My favorite part of the season would be the giving.  While I'm not a fan of receiving gifts (the same reaction I have to compliments) I do love giving them.  I enjoy shopping to special tokens of appreciation for those that I work with, and care about.  Though money isn't plentiful, there is always room to give.


2 comments:

  1. I agree! That's definitely got to be one of the best parts of the season! Giving.. and the snow... and food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, snow is right there too! Nothing like waking up to a fresh blanket of the powdery white stuff out the window. So pretty!

      Delete

So? What do you think?