Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just for Fun: Spreading Smiles

OK.  I'm sorry, I just can't resist.

Someone shared this video via FB or Twitter and it is too cute not to share.  It's perfect for one of those "in case of emergency, click here" days.  You know the kind I'm talking about, right?  The one where you are in desperate need of a giggle or smile?  Yeah, that one.  These two six year old friends add their own twist to a popular song that you may recognize.  I suggest watching it in full screen - even better!

Enjoy!

Gotye: Somebody That I Used To Know

(I am not for or against kids listening to Gotye, that's up to their parents,
I'm just giggling at the cuteness of the video!)


2 comments:

  1. aww so cute! that girl and her dancing cracked me up ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I couldn't help it, I had to share it! Perfect for turning smile-less days into smiles!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?