Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 38 - Thursday 12/25/14 - The peace my tiny little niece has brought to the family is quite astounding, and something that has made family time surprisingly tolerable.

Day 37 - Wednesday 12/24/14 - Took a detour this evening, and despite the rain, I really enjoyed looking at all the lights.  It was a nice escape, if only for a little while.

Day 36 - Tuesday 12/23/14 - Happy to be with a group of people that really, really get me, if only for an hour.....

Day 35 - Monday 12/22/14 - Four years ago today, I made the phone call that changed my whole world, the one that gave me my life back.

Day 34 - Sunday 12/21/14 - Glad to have a day to recoup after a hectic week.

Day 33 - Saturday 12/20/14 - I feel so lucky to be able to spend time with the world's sweetest niece.  She fills my heart up......

Day 32 - Friday 12/19/14 - Pleasantly pleased at how peaceful family holiday dinner was tonight - including extended family, on their best behavior for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?