Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 17 - Thursday 12/4/14 - Shocked my therapist a bit today..... A good shock, that is..... it was kind of funny, and made me smile and her laugh.

Day 16 - Wednesday 12/3/14 - Thanks go out to my BFF who accompanied me on a somewhat scary task today.  Since I'm typing here, I obviously survived the experience.

Day 15 - Tuesday 12/2/14 - Grateful for a very full day.  Kept my mind away from unhelpful, sad thoughts that are currently rippling through my district.

Day 14 - Monday 12/1/14 - Though painful, the reminder that life is precious, and to live each day as if it's your last, came through loud and clear today......

Day 13 - Sunday 11/30/14 - Loved taking the Pup for a walk on this very unseasonable day!

Day 12 - Saturday 11/29/14 - So, so, so relieved that a confidant continues to support me as a grow......

Day 11 - Friday 11/28/14 -  Honored to be a part of a very special day for some very special friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your thankful posts, they always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?