Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 24 - Thursday 12/11/14 - Grateful that I woke up this morning to find the dream I was having was only that, a dream.

Day 23 - Wednesday 12/10/14 - Glad I was able to head home straight away after work - much needed evening of quietness and early bedtime.

Day 22 - Tuesday 12/9/14 - Took a fairly big risk today.  Still figuring out if it paid off.  But at least I tried something new, fairly terrifying, and potentially helpful.....

Day 21 - Monday 12/8/14 - A bit scared of the possibilities that exist, but grateful that I finally see more than a dead end.

Day 20 - Sunday 12/7/14 - Whatever it was that kicked my butt into gear, I'll take it! Closet cleaned out and trunk full of stuff to donate!

Day 19 - Saturday 12/6/14 - Grateful for some snuggle time with my niece.... so needed!

Day 18 - Friday 12/5/14 - Rough day.  Thankful it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?