Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 Days of Giving Thanks - Year 2


Day 66 - Thursday 1/23/14 - Grateful for a short commute on icy mornings.

Day 65 - Wednesday 1/22/14 - Appreciative of the fact that while my childhood was unsettling, it was nothing compared to what one of my kiddos deals with.

Day 63 - Tuesday 1/21/14 - Grateful that I was able to help someone with technology today, sharing my expertise to help them learn the program :)

Day 62 - Monday 1/20/14 - Thrilled to have a clean bill of heart health - don't have to head back to the cardiologist until next year!

Day 61 - Sunday 1/19/14 - So happy that I was able to help volunteer to help an incredible organization today.

Day 60 - Saturday 1/18/14 - Grateful for the quiet nap that blessed me this morning, snuggled on the couch with the Pup.

Day 59 - Friday 1/17/14 - Thankful that the impromptu family dinner while my car was getting fixed turned out to be a peaceful and tasty one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on NaProBoMo (I still don't know what it means, but I've been finding some cool blogs this way). Someone nominated me for a "Liebster Award," and I'd like to "pay it forward" and nominate you as well. Have a great day! http://wp.me/p2HRe7-1ek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've won the Liebster Award for bloggers! http://heidihesssaxton.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/the-liebster-award-thanks-c-m-crabtree/

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?