Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ten. Eleven. Twelve.

I can't resist a chance to bring a little mathematical logic into the blog-o-sphere, and today is one of those mathematically magical days that will only come around two more times in my lifetime.

Image from heodeza.blogspot.com
Today is October 11, 2012.
That makes today 10/11/12.

Now, with my fascination with numbers, I wanted to post on 10/11/12 at 13:14:15, but I kinda forgot.  But just because I forgot at that moment, didn't mean I was going to let this day escape without at least a little acknowledgement.

And you know what?  Today was a pretty good day.  I had an *awesome* therapy session, one where I left actually smiling instead of with a wad of tissue, blotchy eyes, and a runny nose (which happens more often than not.)  No matter how my therapy goes, I am always grateful for my therapist, who puts up with my incessant need to re-hash topics over and over and over until they get through my thick skull.

I'm one lucky person in the grand scheme of things, because even on my worst days, I know my team will be there to pick me up when I need them.  And on the better days, like today, which are still few and far between, I can record these moments so as to remember them on days when my team IS picking me up off the floor....

Happy 10/11/12!  See you on 11/12/13!

4 comments:

  1. Your team is blessed to have you. Your post reminded me to go thank my team for all the love they give me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope they think so, cause I know I'm a pain in the ass sometimes, but I'm sure blessed to have them!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you had a great day! These always feel extra special and appreciated when you have been going through a difficult time :) More happy days will find you I am sure of it my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie-Rose! It sure was nice to have that day, and even nicer to have it on a mathematically magical day! xo

      Delete

So? What do you think?