Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 29: Music!

Oh boy.  Another one?  Seriously?  Only five?!  I have an entire page devoted to music!   Picking only five is gonna be tough.  So here's my compromise.  I'm picking five that may or may not be on the list already.  Promise me you'll check out the music page for the rest.... and note that like the quote page, it's an ever growing page, too!


Here we go.... in no particular order, five favorite songs:


Song 1: The Killers - When You Were Young


Song 2: Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

Song 3: Owl City - Fireflies


Song 4: Yes - I've Seen All Good People


Song 5: Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go


There you have it.  My very eclectic mix of songs.  It took me over two hours to narrow it down to just five!  Not an easy (or fun) task!

Day 29 Prompt: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. Use Grooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post.

2 comments:

So? What do you think?