Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Never Know


I've had the Pup for ten weeks.  Even during the messy first week I still knew.  I knew that this Pup was going to change me.

And he did.

Despite all my years around the horses and family pets, I never realized what it was like to be the sole owner of a little critter that completely and utterly depends on you.  For everything.  Like this little guy.

He makes me cry.  He makes me smile, too.  He has shown me that there is so much more out there than what I've seen and experienced.

He can't fix everything.  But he is making things a little more tolerable.
Most of the time.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you have him in your life! My fur balls make all the difference some days. All the difference in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fur balls are the best - at this moment he's curled up between my feet on the couch. Best part of my day is snuggling with The Pup!

      Delete
  2. I feel/felt the exact same about my cat!!

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a cat in the past, and she was my heart. I never thought I'd find a pet that I loved as much as her, but alas, enter The Pup and my heart is taken once again!

      Delete

So? What do you think?