Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 135 - Thursday 4/2/15 - I am grateful that today begins a week off of school.  It is much needed for my students, and, well, for everyone at school!

Day 134 - Wednesday 4/1/15 - I don't know if I want to wake up from today.  It is a day I'll remember for as long as I live.  Cause a new chapter is about to begin......

Day 133 - Tuesday 3/31/15 - Thankful for the support I have in my world.  Thankful for the opportunity to experience such beauty today.

Day 132 - Monday 3/30/15 - Above and beyond - so grateful for a special trip to the store with my awesome dietitian.  Time to start embracing clothes that actually embrace me.

Day 131 - Sunday 3/29/15 - Very rough day today.  Grateful for Xanax, as it really made breathing a possibility on a day when I couldn't take a deep breath.

Day 130 - Saturday 3/28/15 - I missed the peanut.  There is nothing like snuggling before bed.

Day 129 - Friday 3/27/15 - Fantastic day today - from our classroom visitor this morning to an entertaining evening of student showcases.  All around fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?