Saturday, May 12, 2012

Vacation?


Have you ever felt like that before?  Like you want to leave the world behind for a little while, including yourself?

I'm ready.  I'm ready to leave my self, my life, my world- all of it, behind.  Just for a little while.

Life has been so exhausting these last few weeks.  Logically, I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and the tunnel won't last forever, but right now, in the thick of all this?  I'm tired of feeling the constant ache.  I'm tired of feeling lost and logic isn't helping.

There's way too much good in my life, in my world, for me to feel this down.  That makes it all the more frustrating.  I DO see the good in my world, all the happiness and positive things that are there... I'm just at a place where the rest of the stuff, the not-so-good stuff, is overriding the good.  My generally optimistic attitude is being clouded by pessimism. Not a big fan of this "half-empty" thinking.  I just don't have the energy to change it right now.

I gotta change that.  And soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?