Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 52 - Thursday 1/8/15 - Really happy to have a remote car start so my vehicle is always warm on these frigid days!

Day 51 - Wednesday 1/7/15 - Glad to have a day where all I had to do after work was snuggle on the couch with the Pup.

Day 50 - Tuesday 1/6/15 - Enjoyed catching up with my BFF, as we tried a new restaurant that turned out to be quite good!

Day 49 - Monday 1/5/15 - Getting GREAT news made this Monday after vacation a little less painful!

Day 48 - Sunday 1/4/15 - Love scoring at a sale - this one was fantastic!

Day 47 - Saturday 1/3/15 - Sometimes things happen for a reason - last minute cancel of lunch plans let me go home and take a much needed nap......

Day 46 - Friday 1/2/15 - Enjoyed getting my craft on with my BFF and her kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?