Friday, January 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 72 - Thursday 1/29/15 - It's taken a long time, but I am finally to the place where someone can be upset with me and the world doesn't feel like it's ending.

Day 71 - Wednesday 1/28/15 - Connected with a colleague today that I don't spend much time with.  After today, I'd like to change that.

Day 70 - Tuesday 1/27/15 - Took a chance, reached out to a potential new team member, and after next to no response time, my first appointment is scheduled.  Scary new territory.

Day 69 - Monday 1/26/15 - Woke up to a nice treat waiting at my door - dinner was delish!

Day 68 - Sunday 1/25/15 - A day in.  A nice way to start the week.

Day 67 - Saturday 1/24/15 - What a wonderful morning!  I generally prefer not leaving the house on a Saturday before I'm usually up on a week day, but the workshop I went to this morning made up for the early departure!

Day 66 - Friday 1/23/15 -  Loved being able to spend the entire afternoon with the cutest niece in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?