Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 86 - Thursday 2/12/15 - I think it's safe to say that this new dietitian is going to work out.  Tonight's session made this rather trying day end with a bit more of a smile.

Day 85 - Wednesday 2/11/15 - Grateful that I no longer pass out at the sight of my own blood.  Comes in handy when I cut my finger in the kitchen.  Used to be quite the disastrous event......

Day 84 - Tuesday 2/10/15 - It is quite amazing how a small, round, metal disc can provide such comfort....

Day 83 - Monday 2/9/15 - Happy that a before-school meeting that was potentially slated to be disastrous, actually ended on a peaceful, positive note.

Day 82 - Sunday 2/8/15 - Glad to have a sweat-pants-and-hoodie kinda day.  Bonus visit with the peanut was just the icing on the cake.

Day 81 - Saturday 2/7/15 - Lots of gratitude today!  Great day spent at a workshop with colleagues that "get" me, followed by an adventurous dinner with my BFF!

Day 80 - Friday 2/6/15 - Seriously, the best part of my week is getting to put the peanut to bed on Friday nights.  The cuteness overload when placing that sleeping, cherubic face into the crib?  Melts me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?