1. Picking up food for The Pup, I stumbled across this bag of treats. "Only 3 calories each!" Seriously? I mean come on. They're dogs. Do we really need to count their calories, too? Frustrated me to see that, and stressed me, too. Probably because I am supposed to be slowly weaning myself off of counting calories myself. Um. Yeah.
5. This weather situation has been pretty baffling. This time last year it was in the 80s. Today, it snowed. It was in the 70s just 48 hours ago. My closet is confused. So am I.
13. I've been feeling VERY overwhelmed lately. The overwhelmed feeling that leaves me without words. So while I've read and do appreciate everyone's comments on the blog, I'm a bit behind on my replies. Same for commenting on your blogs, friends. I am reading, please know that, I'm just having a hard time commenting these days. Please don't take it personally, I do enjoy reading your blogs and your comments, even if I don't say so lately.
24. Stuck on the concept that I can't please everyone. In the middle of parent-teacher conferences at school right now, and know that I have the one parent that is impossible to please coming up. Somehow, the 24 positive conferences don't outweigh the one negative one. Gotta change that.
35. I went out on a limb with a project at school. Like, went really far out, and was dangling like the lone leaf left on the branch once autumn departs. And this was a pretty big project. Like, really, really big. So far.... I don't want to jinx it, but so far? It's surpassed even my expectations. Which is actually a little frightening.
47. Been watching a National Geographic documentary on the 80s. On part two of six. First, it's pretty fascinating. Second, it brought this to mind.... Two of my favorite 80s singers....