Thursday, April 25, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 150 - Friday 4/19/13 - Grateful to come home to a quiet house, a snuggly puppy, and a night where I don't have to set the alarm clock!

Day 151 - Saturday 4/20/13 - Glad to live in a state where all four seasons can be experienced in a 24 hour period.  Or at least I think I'm glad....

Day 152 - Sunday 4/21/13 - Much enjoyed lunch with my BFF today.  Always a treat to spend time together.

Day 153 - Monday 4/22/13 - I was so happy to sink into the cushions in my therapist's office today..... much needed!

Day 154 - Tuesday 4/23/13 - Very proud to be part of such a powerful learning experience.... today culminated a two year academy experience, and I learned so much during those two years!

Day 155 - Wednesday 4/24/13 - So grateful that my class had such a good day!  They were uber productive and got a lot accomplished today!

Day 156 - Thursday 4/25/13 - Very much appreciating how well my therapist understands me.  Very, very much appreciating that today.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, as always.

    I've started to do something similar to this. My friend gave me a grateful jar with an attached notepad and pen. I write down what I'm grateful for all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of a grateful jar! I've seem similar, where you write down memories and stick them in the jar, then open it up and read them all on New Years Eve. Thinking I might have to do a combo of the two....

      Delete
  2. Your Thursday posts are always a joy to read - I can relate to that image of sinking into the cushions at my therapists... I always go in thinking how messed up I am and come out believing there's hope after all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoy the Thursday posts! Please feel free to join in! There's a FB page dedicated to Thankful Thursdays :)

      Love this: "I always go in thinking how messed up I am and come out believing there's hope after all"

      Delete

So? What do you think?