Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


 Day 272 - Thursday 8/6/15 -  I haven't said it in a while, but I really love my therapist, and today, I was once again reminded why.

Day 271 - Wednesday 8/5/15 - Wonderful day at a workshop with a former colleague - great to catch up with her and great workshop experience overall!

Day 270 - Tuesday 8/4/15 - I love my new job!  Got rather teary thinking how content I feel among my new colleagues.

Day 269 - Monday 8/3/15 - What a way to start the school year!  No power meant we all got to go home extra early!

Day 268 - Sunday 8/2/15 - Lovely, low key day.  Perfect last day of vacation for me!

Day 267 - Saturday 8/1/15 - Despite not feeling well, I kept my commitment to myself and dragged myself on a walk.

Day 266 - Friday 7/31/15 - Had a lovely day with some friends exploring a nearby village I'd yet to have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?