Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 205 - Thursday 6/11/15 - Quiet evening with the peanut and parents..... it's been too long since that snuggle time!

Day 204 - Wednesday 6/10/15 - The rain held!  Field day was a blast!  Happy to witness the joy in my students faces....

Day 203 - Tuesday 6/9/15 - Sometimes it's ok to not like family.  Today was one of those days.  And I'm ok with that.

Day 202 - Monday 6/8/15 - Grateful for the reminder that the past is the past, and the past can't hurt me anymore.

Day 201 - Sunday 6/7/15 - Appreciating the use of two legs so much more now that I can only comfortably use one, which thankfully, is temporary.

Day 200 - Saturday 6/6/15 - Despite the crutches, was able to enjoy some time with my BFF and her girls this afternoon.

Day 199 - Friday 6/5/15 - Happy to report that tonight's unscheduled trip to the ER had me in and out in under two hours.  Gotta be some sort of record!  And for the record, it was nothing major, just on crutches for a few weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?