Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3



Day 114 - Thursday 3/12/15 - Made a choice today solely based on what I wanted.  I think it was a good choice, too, as it resulted in a relaxing morning, for once!

Day 113 - Wednesday 3/11/15 - Glad that I was able to push past the annoying voice in my head today and try something new for dinner.  Didn't love it, but it didn't kill me, either.

Day 112 - Tuesday 3/10/15 - Asked a question I didn't want to ask.  Got an answer that made me smile.  All good.

Day 111 - Monday 3/9/15 - Almost made it through a day without tears, so instead of a day, I'll be thankful that I made it through therapy without tears!

Day 110 - Sunday 3/8/15 - I attempted to cook something.  And it turned out.

Day 109 - Saturday 3/7/15 - Spontaneous lunch with a group of potential - dare I say it - friendly people - wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be.  (Even if my stomach disagreed.)

Day 108 - Friday 3/6/15 - Very thankful that this Friday was remarkably calmer than last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?