Thursday, May 15, 2014

365 Days of Giving Thanks - Year 2


Day 178 - Thursday 5/15/14 - Have a whole new appreciation for honesty today, thank you to my always-honest and ever-patient therapist!

Day 177 - Wednesday 5/14/14 - It was nice to see an old neighbor, and even nicer to hear her say she was proud of me.  Good words to hear, wish I heard them a little more than I do.... which is almost never.

Day 176 - Tuesday 5/13/14 - Grateful to have been able to observe the hubub of my students today as they showed how far they've come this year! Awe-inspiring!

Day 175 - Monday 5/12/14 -  Insight from my therapist was exceptionally helpful today, as I finally, after what seems like forever, understand the idea of personal "rules" so to speak.

Day 174 - Sunday 5/11/14 - Thankful that mother's day passed without tears, for the first time in many years.  The family was on their best behavior for once, which didn't go unnoticed.

Day 173 - Saturday 5/10/14 - Grateful for my neighbor's help with a project, and my BFFs help with shopping attempt number one.

Day 172 - Friday 5/9/14 -  Honored to be included in a special graduation party, which I went to, despite feeling super uncomfortable because I knew very few people there, outside the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?