Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 8: Fears

Fears...... this is NOT a fun subject.  Not one little bit.

I find myself often engulfed by my fears, that have, at some point or another in my life, been a reality.  They've left me scared and scarred, and fighting to overcome and move past them.

I will overcome them.

Them, being some rational, many irrational fears.

Fear of disappointing those I care about..........

Fear of people figuring out I'm not who they think I am.........

Fear of failure....... especially public failure.........

But mostly?  Fear of never learning to accept myself as I am.  Forget loving myself, forget liking myself, I'd like to start with accepting myself.  Something I've been trying to do for nearly two decades...........

Fears...... Like I said, NOT a fun subject.  Not one little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?