Thursday, August 22, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 275 - Thursday 8/22/13 -So thankful that I actually am able to work in my classroom now that we're back!

Day 274 - Wednesday 8/21/13 - Grateful that I had such a good summer..... the Pup was a wonderful summer brightener, and I hate to leave him when I head back to school tomorrow!

Day 273 - Tuesday 8/20/13 - So happy that I was granted permission to order new bookshelves for my classroom!  Even more excited that they will actually arrive before school starts!

Day 272 - Monday 8/19/13 - Excited to be a part of the ground floor of a project so much bigger than me, that will impact so many..... let the planning begin!

Day 271 - Sunday 8/18/13 -  Thankful to have found another Violet-friendly bakery!  They are so few and far between, I gotta latch on to them when I find em!

Day 270 - Saturday 8/17/13 - So grateful to be a part of a special family's milestone celebration today....... they exemplify the true meaning of family, and I hope to have a family like theirs one day.

Day 269 - Friday 8/16/13 - Thrilled that I was able to stick to my plan, which involved cleaning out the cabinets at school until I filled one garbage barrel. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I haven't been around much, and when you left a comment on my blog today, I realized how long that really was and I missed you!

    I'm glad things are going so well and you're good to go with school! Here's hoping that you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! I love reading your blog, and even if I haven't commented, know that I read all your posts :)

      Delete

So? What do you think?