Thursday, April 11, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 136 - Friday 4/5/13 - I am grateful for the delicious roasted asparagus I made for dinner.  They turned out just right, which was quite surprising, actually!

Day 137 - Saturday 4/6/13 - Grateful for puppy licks to wipe away tears.  The Pup is much more cuddly than kleenex, and does just as good of a job.

Day 138 - Sunday 4/7/13 - "Always will be room for you, no worries."  I appreciate these words more than anything right now.  Sometimes a simple statement is anything but simple.

Day 139 - Monday 4/8/13 -  So thankful that I got the green light to try a pretty neat project at school!  I hope it turns out as well as I think it will!

Day 140 - Tuesday 4/9/13 - Extremely grateful that my therapist made me pause and realize how much progress I've made over the last year- I'd have rushed right over it otherwise!

Day 141 - Wednesday 4/10/13 - Beyond thankful that my team finds the good in all steps - forward or backward, baby or giant - the fact that they point this out is uber appreciated.

Day 142 - Thursday 4/11/13 - Grateful for the flexibility of The Pup's dog walker - made it easy to ensure he was well taken care of during this ridiculously long day.

3 comments:

  1. You always remind me how important it is to recognize and feel grateful to others, and even to our situations. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why this made me both happy and a little teary-eyed, but it did. "Grateful for puppy licks to wipe away tears. The Pup is much more cuddly than kleenex, and does just as good of a job."

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?