Thursday, May 30, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 191 - Thursday 5/30/13 - Today I'm thankful that the rain held off till after recess.  Everyone needed the fresh air today!

Day 190 - Wednesday 5/29/13 - Grateful for a voice I don't always realize I have.  Finally spoke a truth that wasn't well received, but at least I spoke it.

Day 189 - Tuesday 5/28/13 - Grateful that I don't have to go back to the allergist unless something acts up....

Day 188 - Monday 5/27/13 - So thankful that I actually slept through the night last night! Not only that, but since I woke up super early, I even got a nap in and still had a productive day!

Day 187 - Sunday 5/26/13 - Grateful that I held it together for yet another day.  Not sure what is going on in my brain, but happy that it's staying there!

Day 186 - Saturday 5/25/13 - Thankful that my favorite veggie restaurant had a me-friendly soup de jour - it was a delish lunch!

Day 185 - Friday 5/24/13 - I am grateful that I accomplished as much as I did at work today!  I impressed even myself with my organization and focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?