Thursday, May 23, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 184 - Thursday 5/23/13 - I am thankful for the nap I got to take yesterday.  And today.  Much, much needed.

Day 183 - Wednesday 5/22/13 - It's done!  I survived my first cavity being filled!  It sucked.  It hurt.  It was scary.  I was anxious.  But I am so grateful that it's over!

Day 182 - Tuesday 5/21/13 - Very much appreciate having a clean house.  Would appreciate it even more if the house cleaned itself, though.......

Day 181 - Monday 5/20/13 - Grateful to be able to watch my student's baseball game tonight.  Missed them all last year, and boy is it nice to be back on the bleachers cheering them on!

Day 180 - Sunday 5/19/13 - So grateful to have spent a great morning with a great friend, enjoying the great weather, great shopping, and a great meal..... Great way to start my week!

Day 179 - Saturday 5/18/13 - Grateful for the opportunity to share with an amazing group of educators at a workshop this morning.  Love that when I share with others, I learn a ton, too!!

Day 178 - Friday 5/17/13 - SO happy to be able to come home from work and have NO obligations!  Chilling with the Pup for a quiet evening was SO nice!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the quiet evening - glad you got to enjoy some of that during your week :)

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?