Sunday, June 29, 2014

Like a Girl

I have always struggled with being a girl.  I've never been a fan of that monthly-ish gift that visits.  Or the soreness that arrives with it.  Or the cramps.  Or the headaches.  Or the mood swings.  Or the fact that to be considered socially acceptable, I have to spend hours each summer shaving my legs. 

I've often been envious of males solely because they don't have to shave their legs to be socially acceptable, they can have a beard and avoid shaving all together if they so choose, with no repercussions.  They don't have to spend hard earned money every month to take care of their so-called-gift.  They don't deal with body soreness or cramps every four weeks like clockwork.

This morning, something had me almost ready to say "I'm proud to be a girl."
Watch it, and let me know what you think.
I'm thinking that I'll be able to utter those words rather soon, I hope.......


What do you do like a girl?

2 comments:

  1. Love that! I'm going to show it to my 12 and 14 year old daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this video and i hope a lot of people watch it!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?