Thursday, February 20, 2014

365 Days of Giving Thanks - Year 2


Day 94 - Thursday 2/20/14 - Thankful that despite a somewhat unpleasant setting at dinner, my mom remained calm and temper-tantrum free.

Day 93 - Wednesday 2/19/14 - Loving watching the Olympics with my students during lunch - it's so fun listening to their commentary!

Day 92 - Tuesday 2/18/14 - Thrilled to serendipitously run into a friend when I, on a whim, decided to head to a puppy play date after dinner.  It was great to see her, her son, and their pup!

Day 91 - Monday 2/17/14 - Grateful for the spare key hidden outside.  Comes in handy when I lock myself out.

Day 90 - Sunday 2/16/14 - Great brunch with my friend - loved catching up with her, and another friend today, whom I haven't spoken to in over a year!

Day 89 - Saturday 2/15/14 - Happy to see my cousins today.

Day 88 - Friday 2/14/14 - Grateful that the festivities in the classroom today went smoothly and were enjoyed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?