On the flip side, there has been lots of learning, too.
Lots of questions......
- Why do calories still dictate so much of my life?
- Why is it socially acceptable to be on a diet, but not socially acceptable to talk about eating disorders?
- Why does society promote things like Spanx and other body shapers?
- Who made the decision that smaller and thinner is better?
- Why isn't good health more important than size and shape?
- Why does it matter how much I weigh, or what I look like?
- Why do I care so much about what others think?
- Why can't I accept my body as it is?