Thursday, October 10, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 324 - Thursday 10/10/13 - Grateful that tomorrow is Friday.  Today was unfun, to say the least, and I'm glad it's over.

Day 323 - Wednesday 10/9/13 - Thankful I held it together while getting a stern "talking to" from my boss today.  Especially considering this time, I actually did nothing wrong.

Day 322 - Tuesday 10/8/13 - Grateful that the first day of the state assessment went smoothly.  Even more grateful that there's now only 4 days of testing left.

Day 321 - Monday 10/7/13 - So glad we never got the storms we were supposed to get.  Better for the Pup to not have to deal with the thunder when I'm at work.

Day 320 - Sunday 10/6/13 - Thankful that the Pup, who was up sick all last night, is doing much better today.

Day 319 - Saturday 10/5/13 - Got my errands run, got a great nap in, and got a great massage.  All in all, thankful for a nice Saturday!

Day 318 - Friday 10/4/13 - SO thankful the week is over, and even more thankful that I got to have a great impromptu dinner with my BFF tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, you're so close to the 365 day goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking, isn't it?! Started this series last Thanksgiving, and I plan to continue it as long as I can!

      Delete

So? What do you think?