And this one? Being so close to the last one? Even more humbling and surprising. It truly is a blessing to be able to share the confines of my head with the world, and to have others find something in my words that make them want to keep reading.
This award is the Versatile Blogger Award, and the wonderful Tamara over at Faith and Substance has graciously bestowed this upon My Purple Dreams.
Here are the rules for this one:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site - done!
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post - done!
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about you - done!
Now for seven random facts about me....
- Some of my best friends are fictional characters from stories that I tend to reread whenever I need a pick me up.
- I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up from the time I was in 4th grade. It just took me a little while to remember it when college rolled around!
- I am afraid of needles, and more often than not, pass out when I get a shot or have blood drawn.
- I began collecting quotes when I was in middle school and haven't stopped since.
- The only artwork in my house are my own photos - inexpensive and unique!
- I like to hang on to inanimate objects that have sentimental value, even though said objects may live in boxes in the basement.
- I'm allergic to tomatoes. Yes, it stinks.