Anyway, I bring this up now because Amanda over at Therapy Addict has bestowed the Liebster Award upon My Purple Dreams. Liebster means "favorite or beloved" in German, and I'm flattered and honored that this blog is a beloved favorite of anyone!
So here are the details:
1. Thank the person who awarded you - check!
2. Share 5 facts about yourself - check!
3. Answer the 11 questions you were asked
4. Nominate 5 up and coming blogs
5. Ask them 11 questions.
I'm going to split this into several posts over a few days, make it a little more fun!
Let's get this party started!
First, a HUGE thanks to Amanda for the nomination. I've met some pretty neat people through this blog, and I very much appreciate all those who read it. Even more, I love when the feeling is mutual - I enjoy their blog as much as they enjoy mine. Amanda's is no exception, as it's one of my faves! I've enjoyed reading about her journey and have found comfort and inspiration in her words. Thanks again for the nomination Amanda!
Five facts about me...
- I love the color purple! I know this is a "duh" fact, but what you probably didn't know is that my dream car is a purple one. Preferably a mini cooper or a fiat. Or a convertible. I just want a purple car.
- I'm terrified of snakes and spiders. Yet, I've had a yellow python wrapped around my body. And yes, we rescue and release all spiders that show up in the classroom. Oh the magic of teaching.
- I love music (another duh) and wish I could sing or dance, but I can't carry a tune nor catch a beat to save my life!
- I have wanted to be a teacher pretty much my whole life. When I was in 4th grade, I even wrote a poem about becoming a teacher. To this day, I still keep in touch with my 3rd grade and 4th grade teachers.
- My favorite food is cereal. I could easily eat it three meals a day and not get tired of it!