Thursday, January 31, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 71 - Friday 1/25/13 - This is going to sound strange, but..... today I am grateful that I found out the truth behind a painful situation at work.  As much as it hurt to hear, I'm glad that I now know the truth.

Day 72 - Saturday 1/26/13 - Many thanks to my friend for inviting me for dinner tonight!  It was a delicious, allergy friendly dinner, and more importantly, an enjoyable evening hanging out with a great friend.

Day 73 - Sunday 1/27/13 - Grateful the Pup has finally learned to play!  The toy basket that has been sitting full and lonely has seen quite the action today!

Day 74 - Monday 1/28/13 - Today was an unexpected day off thanks to the forces of mother nature.  The chance to spend this unplanned day in my jammies was much appreciated!

Day 75 - Tuesday 1/29/13 - Thankful that there are people in my life who can see the bigger picture and remind me of it when needed.

Day 76 - Wednesday 1/30/13 - I'm grateful, surprisingly, for Facebook.  Great place to pose a {somewhat} urgent question and get lots of helpful answers in a short amount of time.

Day 77 - Thursday 1/31/13 - I am thankful for the ability to reflect upon my work.  Through this reflection, I grow, as painful as it may be.

2 comments:

  1. this is such an awesome idea! :)
    I love how thankful you are for everything around you. :)
    new follower, hope you're having a great day!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Juliet! Feel free to grab the icon and join the Thankful Thursday movement :) BTW - LOVE your blog! A fellow purple friend!

      Delete

So? What do you think?